Thursday, March 26, 2015

Time keeps on slippin...



My resolutions were to manage time, study outside of school, and stay organized. Let’s just say it is and has been really hard to master these resolutions. I have come to the understanding, that for me if I do not manage my time, I am not able to succeed in the other resolutions. Yes, I have decreased my workload, but there still doesn’t seem to be much time left. I was under the impression that Spring Break would be just that, a break. Wrong, the entire break I was taking and editing photos for my other classes. While working on my other classes, I dropped the ball with my English class. I will say all and all, I am studying more and staying organized. For the remainder of the semester I plan to really manage my time, by staying ahead of my classes. Also, I plan to alter my work schedule more, with the hopes of having more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment