Wednesday, February 25, 2015


When it comes to the writing process, it becomes cumbersome and discouraging. Having to write about something I have no desires to write about is very taxing to say the least. I happen to enjoy the research aspect of the process, only because I love to learn new things. Surprisingly writing has never been my thing, until I learned of its power. Academic writing is not something I fancy, however I do enjoy writing poetry. When I was younger and had more time, I dabbled in poetry. Poetry for me is freeing and therapeutic, because I am able to speak my mind and release any frustrations.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy the pictures you put up for these blogs and I am totally with you about academic writing. Its so annoying that we have to do academic writing, they should at least make it a subject that we would enjoy or have some type of amusement in. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I enjoy the learning process as well. I like free-writing better though, and also enjoy writing poems. I have an entire notebook full of poems from middle school

    ReplyDelete